Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, January 9, 2009

Menu Plan Revision

I didn't end up doing our meals the way I had first predicted. here's my revisions...

Monday 5th - Brent work, boys at Papaw and Nana's, Kathy quick supper with mom before going to mom's award presentation
Tuesday 6th - chicken tetrazzini and brussel sprouts changed to supper at Kevin and Kim's
Wednesday 7th - ham, mac n cheese, green peas changed to chicken tetrazzini
Thursday 8th - mushroom beef patties, mashed potatoes, cabbage changed to ham, mac n cheese, brussel sprouts (that only I ate by the way and I didn't really enjoy them myself!)
Friday 9th - Brent at work, we will fend for ourselves (leftovers, cereal, etc...) changed to Brent gets off work at 5 (yippee!) and we are going over to friends' house (I will take something but I don't know what!)
Saturday 10th - Brent's work christmas party
Sunday 11th - leftovers or out to eat
Monday 12th - spaghetti pie, toast
Tuesday 13th - Brent's work - leftovers for us
Wednesday 14th - beef/vegetable soup
Thursday 15th - beans and hot dogs
Friday 16th - aloha chicken
Saturday 17th - ?
Sunday 18th - ?
Monday 19th - cheeseburger pie
Tuesday 20th - ? changes to mushroom beef patties, mashed potatoes, cabbage (again...I will be the only one eating the cabbage most likely!)
Wednesday 21st - Brent's day to work; leftovers, cereal
Thursday 22nd - ?
Friday 23rd - get ready for trip - leftovers/sandwich etc
Saturday 24th - 31st - we will be on a trip and boys will be staying with grandparents everynight while we are gone

No comments: